Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why I Chose This Name For My Blog

The wife and I watch these British comedies on Saturday nights alot......Are You Being Served, Waiting For God, Keeping Up Appearances and As Time Goes By. The last one is one of our favorites and I thought this title says alot since it is pretty much the way things move.....As Time Goes By. Heck - that applies to everyone. Plus it instills memories of past happenings in the title - kind of like my websites and what they are all about.

Jay Hudson of Jay's Musings sent me a message today referring to this new blog and was intrigued by the name I chose and wondered why. So, there's the answer above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment or post, click on comments. Then, type in your message and - where it says Comment as: (select one of the accounts listed - if you don't have one of the accounts listed, select Anonymous). If you select Anonymous, you will have to post your name at the end of the comments you made in order for others to know who made the post. You can preview your comments also. If you don't want to include your name, that is ok too. When all this is done, you will have to enter the letters shown for word verification so the server knows it is a person and not a computer scam entry. Hope this helps explain a little more on how to make a comment.