Monday, December 13, 2010

I Believe in Christmas

I Believe in Christmas
 
I Believe that Jesus is the reason why
There’s Christmas Day.
I Believe the infant Child of Mighty God
Lay on the hay.
 
I Believe that shepherds saw, up in the sky,
The Heavenly Host ~
To praise Him high.
I Believe!  I Believe!
 
I Believe the eastern wise men traced a star
And bowed their knees.
And, I know that, in her heart, His mother knew
He would be King!
 
Time was split, a plan engaged designed to bring
The heart of man
To God again,
With upraised hands.  I Believe!
 
Every time I see the scenes of Christmas Day
Or hear the songs,
I know the Way
Lies in the Child
Of Christmas Day!
 
I Believe!!
I Believe!!!
 
sent to me by Bill Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment or post, click on comments. Then, type in your message and - where it says Comment as: (select one of the accounts listed - if you don't have one of the accounts listed, select Anonymous). If you select Anonymous, you will have to post your name at the end of the comments you made in order for others to know who made the post. You can preview your comments also. If you don't want to include your name, that is ok too. When all this is done, you will have to enter the letters shown for word verification so the server knows it is a person and not a computer scam entry. Hope this helps explain a little more on how to make a comment.