Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hope You Will Join This Board

After I did away with my Rockingham Forums Board, I figured that would be the end of messing with forums. But one of my participants over the years in the Forum Board sent me an email requesting that I join his board.

After viewing it I decided I would add his board to my website. Rev Thurston Hill from Kershaw, SC is the guy I am talking about. His board is called "The Preacher's Christian Board". Now Thurston doesn't care about adding politics, discussions on war or sports on his board....and that is fine with me. I know over the years when you discuss politics, you can get into a lot of heated arguments plus the fact that most of the time you will not change anyone's minds about their political beliefs. 

So, his board is for anyone that wants to have prayer requests, tell stories, poems, light-hearted entertainment. I think he has something here. After all, with all the junk going on in the world today, it is nice to see a board dedicated to the good in people.

I noticed that some from my former board have already joined with us on Thurston's board.

If you want a board that makes you feel good and don't have to worry about others posting vulgar or ugly items, this is the board for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment or post, click on comments. Then, type in your message and - where it says Comment as: (select one of the accounts listed - if you don't have one of the accounts listed, select Anonymous). If you select Anonymous, you will have to post your name at the end of the comments you made in order for others to know who made the post. You can preview your comments also. If you don't want to include your name, that is ok too. When all this is done, you will have to enter the letters shown for word verification so the server knows it is a person and not a computer scam entry. Hope this helps explain a little more on how to make a comment.